Hosteeva is looking for a skilled Call Center Operations Manager who can lead its representatives to better performance and improve service quality.
- Hire, train, coach, and lead call center representatives as they provide support to customers;
- Answer representative's questions, guide them through difficult calls or issues, diffuse angry customers, or handle issues that cannot be fielded by representatives;
- Educate and coach workers regarding processes and practices;
- Prepare reports and analyze call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction;
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses;
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time);
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management.
- At least 3 years of management experience;
- Experience in hospitality industry and customer service;
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures;
- Fluent knowledge of English, Armenian and Russian languages;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with problem-solving ability;
- Proficiency in necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their cover letter and CV as well as other relevant documents to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Call Center Operations Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!