Landmark Capital, a licensed and regulated investment company, is looking for a dynamic and experienced leader to join the team in the role of CEO.
The Chief Executive Officer will work closely with the Board of Directors, serving as a managing director of the company, acting as a partner of the shareholder and board members. The ideal candidate for this position should be a profit driven person, have an extensive experience within investment banking, corporate finance and capital markets, while at the same time have corporate management experience and a proven track record for effective team management and results-driven leadership. This is a position for an entrepreneurial person within investment banking industry, who is thriving for wealth creation through investment banking.
- Design the Company’s strategic development plan with precise execution milestones;
- Write the business plan for the Company and submit it for the review by the Central Bank of Armenia;
- Set up business links and relationships with Russian, US and European investment banks and broker-dealers;
- Create new types of investment products and services to be introduced to Armenian banks, financial institutions and investors (synthetic swaps, derivatives, etc.);
- Develop book of corporate clients and meet with them to pitch for securities underwritings;
- Act as a partner of the shareholder and become a risk taker;
- Represent the Company within different entities, including the regulator;
- Develop and enlarge the existing team with profit generator employees;
- Design new strategic level development initiatives for the Company and execute them;
- Prepare annual budgets, complete risk analysis on potential investments, and advise the Board of Directors with regard to investment risk and return;
- Oversee quality control throughout the Company, establishing goals for each department in partnership with division managers.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance and/ or Law;
- At least 5 years of corporate managerial experience (minimum team lead);
- Knowledge of Securities market law, Investment funds law and Central Bank’s respective regulations;
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision;
- Entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills (pre-condition);
- Knowledge and experience of working within Armenian and foreign financial industry;
- Advanced knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- CFA, ACCA or other similar qualifications are a plus;
- Ability to travel frequently and be ready for flexible working schedule;
- Strong ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly;
- Leadership skills, including the ability to manage time effectively and handle both internal and external conflicts;
- This position is solely for people with investment banking background.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Chief Executive Officer") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Remuneration will be based on the Company’s profitability.