Fora Premium LLC is looking for a CFO, who will be responsible for the smooth functioning of the Financial Unit. He/ she will oversee operations to insure the Company efficiency, quality service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial information;
- Determine proper handling of financial transactions;
- Maintain the system of accounts and keep records on all Company transactions and assets;
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports;
- Closely maintain and monitor the fixed assets and inventory systems;
- Prepare annual financial statements in accordance with different requirements;
- Prepare management reports to summarize and interpret current and projected Company financial position;
- Handle budgets and manage the costs;
- Prepare and timely submit all necessary tax, statistical and other obligatory reports.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA is a plus;
- Certified accountant's qualification is a plus;
- Being an ACCA student will be a plus;
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a CFO at a service company;
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Excellent knowledge of RA tax and accounting laws and regulations;
- Proficiency in MS Office and accounting software programs (1C);
- Strong analytical and excellent communication skills;
- Demonstrated teamwork and organizational skills;
- Self-motivated personality; ability to work under pressure proactively and independently.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
All interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for this position, should send their most updated CV to: email@example.com
mentioning the position title ("CFO") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!