Expper Technologies invites energetic and compassionate individuals interested in psychology, research and technology to help the Company radically change the future of healthcare. As a Child Interactions Specialist, the incumbent will have the opportunity to work alongside experts, gain direct clinical experience working with children, learn about various psychological frameworks, and advance your professional development.
- Operate robots in various medical settings;
- Facilitate meaningful interactions with children undergoing medical treatments;
- Assist in research and content development;
- Complete daily notes and fill in the documentation;
- Participate in weekly meetings and discussions.
- Degree in Psychology, Child Development, or a related discipline will be considered an advantage;
- Previous work experience with children is preferable;
- Highly motivated to set and achieve goals, take initiatives, and solve issues independently as those arise;
- Strong team player dedicated to the company's goals/ mission and are able to work harmoniously with team members to achieve common goals;
- Ability to multitask and make progress on multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Readiness to work part-time night shifts;
- Native or near-native English language proficiency.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to: email@example.com
with a "Child Interactions Specialist" note in the subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
ОТКРЫТ ДЛЯ/ КРИТЕРИИ ОТБОРА:
All qualified candidates
Psychologists, Child Interaction Specialists
Expper Technologies, Inc. is an industry-leading health-tech company creating a state-of-the-art innovation that aims to revolutionize the healthcare industry and change the way care is being delivered. By developing cutting-edge technologies, the company aims to positively impact people's lives, provide a better experience for the patients and care providers, and improve the quality of care.
The company is the brainchild of Robin the Robot. Robin is a research-based child-friendly emotional support robot that reduces stress among pediatric patients and fosters cooperation between them and the medical staff. Learn more about Robin at: https://robinrobot.co/