Yeremyan Projects is looking for a Corporate Culture Officer to join its team.
- Define the overall corporate culture strategy and objectives;
- Define and effectively manage the annual budget requirements for Culture programmes;
- Oversee cultural integration across the organisation;
- Define the employee wellbeing strategy, objectives and success measures;
- Act as a liaison between employees and other C-level executives;
- Work with team members at all levels to further develop overall capability to foster a healthy, cohesive, collaborative, fair and equitable workplace;
- Set the tone for communication;
- Establish an emotional connection for employees, executives and the organization as a whole;
- Plan and carry out events for employees.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Human Resources management, including employee onboarding, conflict management, and employee relations;
- Proven ability to adapt to changing priorities, handle multiple projects, and meet deadlines;
- Outstanding communication skills and a professional demeanor;
- Available to work outside of normal business hours to execute evening events as needed.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please indicate the position title ("Corporate Culture Officer") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!