Representative Office of Acino Pharma AG (Swiss Confederation) in the Republic of Armenia is seeking a highly experienced and motivated Field Force (FF) Manager who will develop and implement the Company strategy in close cooperation with the Country Manager in order to reach the targets within the limit of the Company investments.
- Manage medical representatives' activities: plan, lead, train and control medical representatives;
- Supervise the work according to the field requirements;
- Plan and organize promotional activities;
- Maintain and develop contacts with the opinion-leaders and local key leaders;
- Maintain and develop contacts with the distribution network (importers, distributors and pharmacists);
- Establish and prepare reports on activities such as budget information;
- Work on projects to identify new business opportunities.
- University degree in Medicine or Pharmacy;
- Experience in promotion of pharmaceutical products;
- Experience as a Manager would be beneficial;
- Fluency in Russian language; knowledge of English language would be beneficial;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Availability of driver's license.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are requested to send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) in Russian or English language to: Mikayel.Tovmasyan@acino.swis
s mentioning the position title ("Field Force Manager") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Acino Pharma AG is a Swiss pharmaceutical company headquartered in Zurich. For more information about the Company, please visit: https://acino.swiss/