Omedia, a full-cycle digital product development company, is looking for a Java Developer who will work on a project with a new team, for a company with 15bn USD balance sheet total, gaining experience from enterprise-level project development.
- Work on a new enterprise application;
- Oversee a small team of project developers in programming, design, and architecture to experience best practices and principles;
- Adhere to development and integration standards provided by the Company's clients;
- Create documentation with Swagger or another similar tool;
- Write Unit and Integration tests.
- Proven Java programming experience;
- Experience with web application development: Spring and/ or Spring boot;
- Great understanding of relational databases;
- Experience with Agile product development and self-QA best practices;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to face off directly to the business to receive and analyze requirements.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to fill out the form by following the link: https://omedia.dev/careers/java-developer
. Additionally, any information (public profile, work sample, etc.) can be included in the application.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
The Company offers:
- Long-term challenging projects;
- Projects developed with agile scrum;
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remotely.
Omedia is a full-cycle digital product development company, which have been operating since 2007. Most of the Company's teams work on exclusive, long-term projects. Omedia works with diverse clients across multiple industries, from startups to industry giants.