Amundi-ACBA Asset Management CJSC is looking for a motivated and skilled young professional for the position in Middle Office, who is ready to meet professional challenges within an international leader company.
- Perform the reconciliation of funds’ various financial reports, fact sheets, holdings, cashes;
- Ensure the transactions are processed efficiently: trade confirmation, matching, follow-up of settlement;
- Provide the improvement of tools and processes linked with the development of funds’ activities;
- Draft and update procedures regarding the Middle Office activities;
- Manage the relationship with custodians, fund administration agents, fund auditors and Amundi’s different business lines;
- Issue researches and reporting that meet the requirements of regulatory authorities.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics or a related field;
- 1-2 years of working experience in finance is an asset.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills;
- Proficiency in problem solving and goal-oriented;
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize to meet multiple deadlines;
- Communication and teamwork skills;
- Initiative and eagerness to learn;
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Strong attention to details;
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages, both written and oral;
- Knowledge of French langauge will be an asset.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
by the deadline. The subject line of the message should be filled in as follows: "Middle Officer". Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Perfectly competitive compensation package in labor market.
Talented young specialists
Family-Friendly Benefits: exceptional leave entitlements and personal accompaniment, yearly social package granted for rest and entitlements, monthly cell phone stipend․
Health and Healthy Lifestyle: company-paid medical, life (disability) insurances, gym membership reimbursement.
Career pathing opportunities with ongoing learning culture with professional development courses and workshops.