The Tumo Center for Creative Technologies is looking for an experienced Network and System Administrator, with knowledge of and experience in Linux and Windows, to manage the Tumo Center’s local and remote servers and network equipment, also to assist with the administration of the systems and infrastructure of the Center. The Network and System Administrator reports to the IT Manager.
- Ensure the uninterrupted operation of the entire IT infrastructure in cooperation with the other team members;
- Configure network hardware such as routers, Wi-Fi access points and switches;
- Install, service and manage server systems;
- Organize, develop and service scripts for all operating systems;
- Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools;
- Participate in the research, design and development of systems and procedures that would implement better and newer technologies to serve the aforementioned procedures;
- Maintain and keep current the documentation relating to the aforementioned procedures;
- Assist in the resolution of the day-to-day support requests received by IT (maintenance of hardware and software, installation of new hardware and software, answering staff questions etc.);
- Assist and participate in the periodic maintenance of the Center’s hardware and software;
- Support and partake in the settlement of all other IT-related issues that the Employer might experience;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by immediate supervisors in either written, verbal or electronic form.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems or Computer Science (or equivalent);
- At least 5 years of experience in Linux/ Unix and Windows Server systems;
- At least 3 years of experience in MS Active Directory and Group Policy;
- Knowledge of Apache, Nginx configuration (multiple sites management);
- Experience in basic networking technologies which include VLAN’s, DMZ’s, switch/ routers, firewall ACLs, DNS, DHCP;
- Experience in ESXi virtualization systems;
- Experience in Bash and PowerShell scripting tools;
- Experience in Mac OSX server administration (Deploy studio, profile manager, Open LDAP) are highly desirable;
- Troubleshooting skills;
- Passion, optimism and drive to get things done;
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a team;
- Good skills in technical English language.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates should submit a resume via Tumo's career portal by following the link: https://tinyurl.com/2mhajfa5
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Tumo is a free after-school program designed for teens. Since the program's launch in 2011, four Tumo centers have opened their doors in Armenia: in Yerevan, Dilijan (in collaboration with the Central Bank), Gyumri and Stepanakert (in collaboration with AGBU). A new, fifth Tumo center is planned to launch in the northern border village of Koghb, in Tavush. Under the Tumo educational program, students get acquainted with four main focus areas: animation, web design, game development and filmmaking, and ten complementary skills, including robotics, programming, photography, music and more.