AMX is looking for a Network System Engineer to maintain a reliable, secure, and efficient data communications network, upgrade and manage software and hardware. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
- Manage network servers and technology tools;
- Set up accounts and workstations;
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements;
- Troubleshoot issues and outages;
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls;
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, or a similar role;
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN), and patch management;
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Bash, or other languages;
- Good experience in networking technologies which include VLANs, VPNs, switch/ routers, and firewall ACLs;
- Ability to maintain, optimize and monitor VPN and remote access systems;
- Experience in VMware/ KVM infrastructure;
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS;
- Knowledge of MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL database administration is a plus;
- Strong knowledge of Windows server and Linux systems administration;
- Strong knowledge of web, mail, proxy, and application servers (based on Linux);
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired;
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Network System Engineer") in the subject line of the e-mail.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
The Company's benefits: health and travel insurance, sports compensation, paid time off, opportunities to participate in professional development and courses, special discounts from different companies for the Company's employees.