Full-time (part-time would be possible in 80%)
The GIZ Armenia Country Office is seeking an Office Manager. The GIZ Armenia Country Office is responsible for the service provision to all projects implemented by GIZ in Armenia. The Office Manager will be in a very responsible position provide full reception, secretarial and administrative support to all engagements of the GIZ Armenia Country Office as may be required for the effective and efficient operation. The Office Manager will also support the HR and PR/ Communications work of the GIZ Armenia Country Office.
- Provide general assistance with event management and organisation of activities (such as meetings, workshops, incl. invitation management, etc);
- Prepare visitor programmes, drawing up travel schedules, organising transport of visitors and hotel and ticket reservations;
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Provide receptionist services as required;
- Support the general maintenance of the GIZ knowledge management systems in Armenia;
- Organize the network and contacts management with partner and stakeholders;
- Ensure and continuously improve the smooth implementation of office management processes within the Country Directors Secretariat.
Secretariat Work and Services:
- Provide secretarial support to the Country Director and the Head of Administration and Finance;
- Organise and coordinate appointments, ensure the smooth implementation as well as flexible adaptation when needed;
- Prepare and organise information materials;
- Organize and support different internal communication channels (online and offline);
- Organise and coordinate secretariat work and administrative services of the whole Country Office where needed;
- Manage the filing system in line with GIZ filing rules;
- Ensure an efficient flow of information and effective communication within the GIZ Country Office and GIZ implemented projects as well as external partners;
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Prepare, maintain and organise supporting documents and materials as required;
- Assist with the organisation and the administration of events, seminars, visiting delegation, workshops and meetings held within and/or outside the office location;
- Assist with matters pertaining to procurement and contracting according to GIZ policies and standards for events, seminars, visiting delegation, workshops, and meetings;
- In case of visiting delegations responsible for travel management and preparation of trips and visits, including supporting staff, partners, and visitors with their travel arrangements (e.g. hotel bookings, transport, ticket reservations etc.) according to GIZ policies and standards;
- Participate in internal and external meetings, workshops, and events and assists with design, documentation and reporting, e.g. coordination, PowerPoint presentations, writing minutes, moderation;
- Photocopy and scan documents as needed.
Office Coordination, Office Management and General Coordination:
- Maintain and update regularly a system for upcoming meetings, missions and events;
- Oversee, coordinate, and communicate agendas and timetables concerning GIZ Country Office events, meeting, etc.;
- Ensure suitable premises and locations for events including necessary equipment and facilities.
Administration including Assistance in HR, PR/ Communication and Knowledge Management:
- Organise and coordinate the Country Directors schedules and the team schedule incl. visitors as well as ensure updates of the respective calendar;
- Maintain the electronic and physical filing system for the Country Office;
- Support contract preparation for events and delegation where needed;
- Support and assist HR processes;
- Support and assist PR/Communication Processes;
- Initiate, conduct and document market research related to events and visiting delegations;
- Responsible multiplier for digital applications and IT hacks among all GIZ Armenia staff.
- Treat all information confidentially, particularly staff and financial information;
- Support in-house events (online and offline) - prepare venue and equipment and catering, receive participants, responsible for participant's lists, take photos and minutes, re-arrange venue;
- Communicate with service providers e.g. for catering, office supplies and maintenance, as well as landlord and GIZ structure;
- Provide written and oral translations.
Other Duties/ Additional Tasks:
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned by management.
- Graduate degree in a relevant subject (equivalent to a bachelor's or master's degree) or equivalent in terms of experience and/ or training;
- Preferably at least 2 years of professional experience in a comparable position, ideally in an international organisation.
- Excellent working knowledge in ITC (related software, phone, e-mail and Internet, social media) and computer applications, such as MS Office (in particular Word and Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams, OneNote); SAP knowledge is an asset;
- Excellent command of Armenian and English languages, both written and oral; ideally German language skills;
- Outstanding management as well as organisational experience and skills;
- Highly independent workstyle;
- Affection for working in challenging and complex environments;
- Strong and keen customer and service-oriented attitude; trustworthy, reliable, open, responsible person;
- Strong capacities for teamwork and communication;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to network, liaise and cooperate with other members of the team, across hierarchies, across units within GIZ Armenia and GIZ globally;
- High degree of self-organization, critical thinking and priority-setting;
- High level of work ethics and confidence;
- Systematic work approach;
- Strong sense of responsibility and enthusiasm to develop and continuously improve;
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed. Corresponding measures are agreed with management.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates should send a brief Motivation Letter, a complete CV highlighting relevant experience and education, copies of all relevant educational reports and employers' references (if available) to: HR-GIZ-Armenia@giz.de
indicating the vacancy title ("Office Manager") in the subject line of the email. If the automatic response "Thank you for your email. It has been received by the GIZ Office Armenia" is not received by email, the documents should be sent to: GIZ Country Office, Reception, 59 Hanrapetutyan Str., Yerevan. GIZ would like to increase the proportion of employees with disability. Applications from persons with disabilities are most welcome. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!