Although the majority of Teach For Armenia's (TFA) financial support comes from private donors, the TFA Public Partnerships Manager will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships with institutional donors/ partners (state agencies, public foundations, bilateral and multilateral organizations) by developing and presenting donation packages, submitting applications and planning and executing advocacy campaigns involving these partnerships and system change priorities.
The Public Partnerships Manager will report to the Head of Public Partnerships and work alongside the Public Partnerships Coordinator. The Public Partnerships Manager will also work closely with the Private Partnerships which manages the relationships with private donors, as well as the Marketing and Brand Strategy Department which oversees the overall narrative and story being told about Teach For Armenia's impact.
For this role, the key responsibilities will include:
Stakeholder Management (40%)
- Ensure that TFA continues cultivating relationships with organizations that have donated or that TFA has approached in the past.
Maintain Database, Track Progress, and Oversee Communication (15%)
- Leverage platforms such as SalesForce, fünraise, Mailchimp, and Asana to steward relationships, analyze gaps and track progress towards goals.
Leading Advocacy Campaigns (20%)
- Work towards establishing a coalition of partners and supporters centered around advocating for the reforms and revisions that are identified in TFA policy paper.
- Generate effective internal reporting mechanisms while ensuring TFA is telling a strong narrative to institution that have supported them.
Participating in Org-Wide and Cross-Collaborative Initiatives (10%)
- Alongside with other staff participate at regular org-wide events and initiatives to build up on the organizational culture and be a part of the key strategic meetings and events;
- Serve on other working groups and projects as needed.
- At least a bachelor's degree; however, many staff members at Teach For Armenia possess a master's degree or higher;
- At least 3 years of experience in advocacy and fundraising with a track record of success in either field;
- Individuals with a background in public policy and running impactful advocacy campaigns will be given special consideration;
- Meaningful personal connection to the Armenian public administration context is preferred;
- Native in Armenian language and fluency in English language is strongly preferred.
For this role specifically, TFA is also looking for a candidate who possesses the following key competencies:
- Proposal Development: TFA is looking for a leader who has a track record of producing strong and long-term funding proposals with success;
- Project Management: The advocacy campaigns that this individual will be leading are large and long-term. As such, TFA needs someone who is highly organized and comes prepared with strong project management skills;
- Stakeholder Management: Teach For Armenia has garnered tremendous support, both in Armenia and abroad. The Public Partnerships Manager needs to be effective at cultivating donors and partners and converting them into advocates of their work, while maintaining relationships through strong reporting mechanisms;
- Data Management: TFA leverages platforms such as Salesforce to manage a large database of institutional partners. It will be critical for this individual to leverage these tools in order to track data to make data-informed decisions.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their résumé and cover letter online: https://teachforarmenia.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=76
. In the cover letter, please make sure to explain what personally compels you to TFA mission and the role. If you have been referred to this role by current Teach For Armenia staff members, please also indicate who referred you in your cover letter. In your application, please also specify your salary expectations (in the gross amount). Also, if your résumé is in Armenian language, please provide an English translation.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Teach For Armenia may be the place for those who believe it is important to foster a values-driven workplace that is centered on leadership. Its team must be comprised of culture-builders who exemplify the type of leadership TFA is striving to cultivate in the classrooms and across the system. This means each staff member must strive to exemplify the Kochari, hold themselves to the highest of standards while owning up to mistakes when they falter.
Note: Teach For Armenia is a growing nonprofit working within a dynamic system. Its team must be agile as it grows in scale. TFA is looking for leaders who are resilient and adaptive. That is to say that responsibilities may shift over time.
TFA Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusivity: Teach For Armenia is an organization that strives to elevate the voices of its students and their communities. As such TFA is an organization that is committed to equity and it strives to build an inclusive environment. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.