EGT Express is looking for a Sales and Logistics Specialist to be responsible for sourcing new sales opportunities and maintaining existing clients.
- Source new sales opportunities and maintain existing clients;
- Contact and negotiate with potential and existing customers;
- Responsible for customer database maintenance;
- Responsible for customer relationship activities with regularly planned visits, calls and email communication;
- Maintain a strong working relationship with operational staff.
- University degree or equivalent in Business Administration;
- At least 3 years of experience in transportation business or logistics is a privilege;
- Experience in International and freight forwarding companies is a plus;
- Strong industry business contacts are an advantage;
- Good knowledge of logistics and transportation processes, as well as international trade practices;
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Fluency in English, Russian and Armenian languages;
- Good communication skills;
- Self-motivation with the ability to work independently.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Sales and Logistics Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Competitive salary with a benefit package.
EGT Express LLC is branch subsidiary of EGT Express CZ S.R.O headquartered in Czech Republic which operates in European transportation market since 1995 and extending globally through its 23 branch offices in CIS, Europe, Central Asia, and China.
EGT‘s services include but are not limited to LTL and FTL, Import and export clearance, Express/JIT transportation, Air/Sea, and Railroad modes of transportation, Oversize&Overweight transportations, and Warehousing. EGT runs over 50 000 sqm warehouse facilities in the EU. Our modern fleet of Tautliners, Road trains, Reefer trailers, Low deck oversize-overweight trailers complies with highest EU 5 and EU6 emission standards and ADR requirements.