KPMG Armenia is looking for an experienced Tax Consultant to join its team.
Work to perform includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Conduct research and analysis of tax legislation;
- Communicate with clients under supervision of managers;
- Develop solutions for clients in the sphere of tax legislation, including analysis of effective Armenian tax legislation, follow up of changes in the effective legislation, analysis of court practice, international principles of taxation;
- Develop marketing materials, prepare proposals for provision of tax services for clients, prepare materials for external and internal trainings;
- Involve in the compliance and audit projects;
- Perform other job-related duties, as assigned.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Law or a related field; honors diploma, MBA or MA is desirable;
- At least 3 years of work experience in finance, accounting or tax field;
- Profound knowledge and understanding of business concepts, accounting, taxation and jurisprudence;
- Result-oriented person and a real team player;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work under pressure and deliver tasks in a timely manner;
- Ability to demonstrate problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Willingness to work in a project-based working environment;
- Goal-focused person with career aspirations;
- Computer skills: MS Office Suite experienced user.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Tax Consultant") in the subject line of the email. KPMG thanks all interested candidates, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the test.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!