ACS International LLC is looking for a professional, proactive and self-motivated candidate with utmost personal integrity for the position of Accountant. Under the direct supervision of the Main office accountants working at the office located in Oslo, Norway, the sucsessful candidates will be responsible to provide support for the Main office accounting.
- Sort financial documents and post them to the proper accounts;
- Post daily receipts and invoices;
- Enter financial information into appropriate software programs;
- Prepare financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable for our Norwegian clients;
- Complete purchase orders;
- Complete bank reconciliations;
- Manage Company ledgers;
- Manage payroll;
- Assist with budgets;
- Assist the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements;
- Report on debtors and creditors;
- Review computer reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing errors back to their source;
- Resolve errors in financial reports and correct faulty reporting methods.
- University degree in Economics or Accounting;
- At least 2-3 years of work experiance in accounting; experiance with tax autorities will be an asset;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and other
- Literacy in written English and Russian languages; good knowledge in oral English and Russian languages.
Qualified and interested candidates are kindly requested to apply online via careercenter.am or send their CV with a photo to: email@example.com
. Please mention the position title in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
The Company also offers:
- Personal growth and stability;
- Business Travels;
- Medical insurance coverage.
ACS Group.pdf - ACS Group