PricewaterhouseCoopers Armenia is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join its team from January 2022. A career with PricewaterhouseCoopers Armenia will give the incumbent with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC Armenia employees. At the administrative level, he/ she will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Take and pass on messages, answer and transfer incoming phone calls in a professional manner, welcome PwC visitors hospitably and with courtesy;
- Receive and sort the incoming mail/ email;
- Responsible for petty cash and cash-book;
- Assist Chef Accountant as needed (contracts with vendors (storage and registration); representative expenses);
- Responsible for Inventory (IT equipment monitoring, maintenance, distribution and collection) of fixed assets and inventory books;
- Book conference rooms for meetings;
- Book travel arrangements and taxi when required;
- Order office supplies;
- Monitor Office safety (pandemic regulations monitoring);
- Assist with Marketing activities (market research; monitoring opportunities/ requests on websites - daily checks; client events support, etc.);
- Prepare drafts of official documents (letters, proposals, agendas).
- At least 1 year of previous experience in the same position;
- Ability to communicate with empathy and adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Can-do attitude to work;
- Good time management skills, stress resistance and flexibility;
- Willingness to learn and develop own technical and soft skills;
- Ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner and take responsibility for work and commitments;
- Flexible approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients;
- Ability to learn about business needs that are changing and consider the impact on services provided;
- Ability to stay current with new and evolving technology, suggest improvements when problems and/ or opportunities arise;
- Ability to handle, process and analyse data and information responsibly.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by following the link: https://bit.ly/3oDqLM0
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.