AMarkets, a leading FinTech company providing an extensive variety of electronically traded products for clients all over the world since 2007, is looking for an Administrative Assistant/ Office Manager for its International division in Yerevan. There are a variety of independent tasks related to Finance, Legal and Administrative divisions. The Company would like to meet a result-oriented person with good communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
- Responsible for all administrative and organisational office activities;
- Support the current document turnover, cooperate with courier services;
- Communicate with local organizations on daily company issues (landlord and other servicing companies);
- Ensure office comfort and office supply (equipment for office, cleaning service, household goods, stationery and other inventory items necessary for the comfortable work of employees in the office);
- Welcome visitors, handle incoming calls and all other office related works; provide unofficial translation of documents, interact with official translators and notaries;
- Provide interpretation and translation support to the Chief Legal Officer during negotiations with government agencies, if needed;
- Interact with local lawyers, accountants and governmental agencies;
- Keep local corporate and employment documents; responsible for the Company's safe business (instruction of employees and regular trainings);
- Support employees in getting a work permit and residency (translate employees passport and certificates, get Ministry of Foreign Affairs confirmation for employee's certificate, prepare letters for each employee's residency to Ovir, etc.);
- Cooperate with banks (get bank cards, etc.).
- University degree;
-1 year of relevant experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages; good knowledge of Russian language is an advantage;
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and written communication skills;
- Ability to quickly find and organize all the necessary information;
- Ability to work in a team.
To apply for this position, please send your CV in English language to: email@example.com
specifying the position title ("Administrative Assistant / Office Manager") in the subject line of the email. The Company thanks all the applicants, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.