Evocabank is looking for a Deputy Branch Manager/ Senior Loan Officer at "Kotayk" Branch. The ideal candidate has an eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations; strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in team; and high sense of responsibility.
- Responsible for customer acquisition and active sales;
- Provide consultation regarding the lending processes (both consumer and business loans);
- Responsible for receipt and analysis of loan applications;
- Responsible for provision of quality services at branch;
- Collaborate with external partners;
- Take over the responsibilities of the branch manager if necessary;
- Prepare and present relevant reports.
- University degree in Economics or Finance;
- At least 2 years of professional experience in consumer and business loans attraction and analysis;
- Excellent command of Armenian banking legislation and lending procedures;
- Good knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel as well as AS-Bank 4.0 software programs;
- Outstanding customer communication and acquisition skills, as well as advanced skills of sales plan implementation;
- Negotiation and conflict management skills;
- Strong analytical mind.
Interested applicants should send their CV in Armenian or English language to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Deputy Branch Manager/ Senior Loan Officer at Kotayk Branch") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Join Evocabank and get:
- Medical insurance;
- Favorable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Comfortable lunch and break zone;
- Stylish and free dress code;
- An environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Special courses/ trainings for continues learning and career growth;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad.