Full-Time / Home-Office
Chocobev LLC is looking for a Sales Manager/Engineer to represent a European chocolate machinery manufacturer in CIS region, Baltics and Balkan region.
- Sales of equipment and spare parts for chocolate production;
- New customer acquisition and care of the existing customers;
- Maintenance and extension of customer data bank;
- Product presentation, offer preparation, contract negotiation;
- Regular reporting and follow-up of projects;
- Frequent traveling in the above-mentioned regions.
- Background in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing is preferable;
- Technical mindset for the sale of the equipment (special training in the technological field will be provided);
- Very good knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- Experience in active B2B Sales is preferable.
- Very communicative and motivated person;
- A person who is not afraid of phone calls and contact with customers;
- Ability to work with objections.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by submitting a CV in English or Russian languages to: email@example.com
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Chocobev is a team of specialists from the food industry. Chocobev's goal is to do everything it can to improve the quality and safety of the food industry, particularly the chocolate industry in the region.
Have you ever seen the equipment used to make food products? You may have noticed that some producers when they are successful in business, rush to buy luxurious and expensive cars for themselves. But few rushes to proudly boast of the modern equipment with which they produce food for their population.
Chocobev strongly believes that in order to produce a quality and safe product, it is necessary to have the appropriate quality equipment. That is why Chocobev wants to help local chocolate producers to upgrade their production.