Checchi and Company Consulting, an international development firm based in the United States, is implementing the USAID-funded Armenia Integrity Project. The purpose of the Integrity Project is to reduce opportunities for corruption and reinforce public demand for improved governance and accountability in Armenia by strengthening corruption prevention institutions and integrity systems, supporting the implementation of specific legal-regulatory measures for corruption prevention, and facilitating a collective action approach to hold local entities engaged in corruption prevention mutually accountable.
Checchi is seeking a qualified Armenian citizen for the position of Asset Declarations Business Systems Analyst and Advisor to closely work with the Corruption Prevention Commission (CPC) commissioners and with the members of the department of asset declarations to conduct everyday analysis of asset declarations.
The Asset Declarations Business Systems Analyst and Advisor will be responsible for providing technical assistance to the CPC in the following areas:
- Support the CPC in establishing an effective system of analysis of asset declarations;
- Assist the CPC in building capacities of the CPC staff on analyzing asset declarations of public officials, in particular:
- Coordinate work, such as data collection, data usage and tasks among the CPC staff members for the analysis of asset declarations;
- Oversee the step-by-step implementation plan on analyzing asset declarations;
- Provide clear instructions to the CPC staff what kind of data and how needs to be put together for analyzing declarations;
- Train CPC staff members (if needed) on conducting mathematical analysis of declarations and identifying the missing components of data to have a complete analysis of asset declarations.
Short-term technical assistance (STTA) experts will train and mentor newly hired civil servants in the above areas who will replace these functions.
- Manual of standard operating procedures for CPC staff conducting asset declaration analyses;
- Training module for CPC staff on analyzing asset declarations;
- Implementation plan for instituting asset declaration analysis system at CPC;
- 6 training courses conducted for CPC staff on asset declaration analysis.
- Masters level degree and at least 6 years of experience in financial analysis and/ or audit;
- At least 5 years of experience doing financial analysis at a bank or other financial institution;
- Advanced MS Excel skills;
- Strong analytical and investigation skills;
- Critical mindset;
- Communication skills;
- High standards of ethics;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and ability to solve complex problems.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit a brief cover letter and resume to: ArmeniaJobs@checchiconsulting.com
by the deadline. Please mention the position title ("Asset Declarations Business Systems Analyst and Advisor") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.