Checchi and Company Consulting, an international development firm based in the United States, is implementing the USAID-funded Armenia Integrity Project. The purpose of the Integrity Project is to reduce opportunities for corruption and reinforce public demand for improved governance and accountability in Armenia by strengthening corruption prevention institutions and integrity systems, supporting the implementation of specific legal-regulatory measures for corruption prevention, and facilitating a collective action approach to hold local entities engaged in corruption prevention mutually accountable.
Checchi is seeking a qualified Armenian citizen for the position of Data Analyst to assist the Corruption Prevention Commission (CPC) with data analytics in support of the new asset declaration requirements.
- Analyze and evaluate the quality of the data collected during the period of Y 2011-2019 and inherited by the Commission, as well as the data collected by the CPC during year 2020 and 2021;
- Prepare the data for the upcoming migration to the new asset declarations system;
- Provide expertise and consultancy on the desired data structure during the development of the new system of asset declarations in cooperation with the data scientists involved;
- Analyze the trends and the overall wealth among public officials;
- Identify significant concentrations of wealth in any state body or institution;
- Assist with the integration and automated calculation of red flags designed and defined by the Commission based on the analysis and observations;
- Create an XML worksheet/ tool for collection of the information comprising bank secrecy from the local banks.
Short-term technical assistance (STTA) experts will either ensure the training and mentoring of newly hired civil servants in the above areas who will replace these functions and/ or will be expected to apply to convert to civil servant status.
- Report analyzing and evaluating the quality of data inherited by the Commission from 2011-2019 and the data collected by the CPC in 2020 and 2021;
- Report analyzing the asset trends and the overall wealth of public officials;
- Report identifying, in numerical terms, significant concentrations of wealth in state bodies and institutions;
- Report analyzing the average wealth and income of public officials and identification of significant deviations;
- Report for publication detailing statistical information on overall trends in the wealth and assets of public sector officials.
- College degree and at least 6 years of experience in data analysis in relevant fields;
- Advanced Level of Excel literacy, MS Access, Macros, VBA Programming;
- Professional experience in Business Oversight and/ or Business Compliance;
- Professional experience in database management.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit a brief cover letter and resume to: ArmeniaJobs@checchiconsulting.com
by the deadline. Please mention the position title ("Data Analyst") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.