Praemium RA is looking for a Data Engineer. The Company's data and software engineering teams are building new and innovative systems, backed by an ever-growing network of distributed web applications and micro services, to upset the rapidly growing Financial Advice business. The software the Company develops is key in managing over $110 billion worth of investments globally but will also be used by and impact customers all around the world, from Australia to London, Dubai and Hong Kong. The goal is to continually build on and around the core financial engine while delivering a modern and dynamic web experience for the users. The Data and Analytics team is expanding, which means as a Data Engineer, he/ she will work alongside other experienced data scientists and data engineers to extend the machine learning and data engineering ecosystem. He/ she will be responsible for developing and maintaining clean, documented and tested ETL processes as well as assisting in providing data extracts for ad-hoc reporting.
- Extensive Python programming skill, with an emphasis on data wrangling (PyData ecosystem);
- Advanced SQL/ Database capabilities;
- Experience developing and maintaining robust and tested ETL pipelines;
- Demonstrable knowledge working with Cloud Infrastructure (AWS/ Azure/ GCP);
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Docker, Airflow or Data Streaming (Kafka) skills are a bonus but not required;
- Understanding of the finance/ investment domain will also be beneficial;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency;
- High level of curiosity and a growth mindset;
- Willingness to be assertive and follow-up on open items;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Fluency in English language.
Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV in English language to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Data Engineer") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, depending on previous experience and skills, plus medical insurance, sport activities compensation and professional development opportunities.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Candidates with at least 2 years of working experience in data science or data engineering, and fluency in English language.
Established in Australia in 2001, Praemium is a provider of investment platforms, investment management, portfolio administration and CRM solutions with offices in Australia, the UK, Jersey, Armenia and Hong Kong. Financial advisers, investment managers, institutions, accountants and product providers all over the world use Praemium to manage or administer over $110 billion worth of investment globally across more than 475,000 accounts. Find more at: www.praemium.com