The objective of the assignment is to perform energy audit in about 15 selected public buildings (hospitals, kindergartens, schools, universities, etc.) to identify the status of energy performance, advice on potential cost-efficient measures pursuant to AST371-2016 Methodology for performing energy audit in residential and public buildings; ASR 3621-2013 Energy Conservation; building energy passport, basic rules, standard forms, thermal protection of buildings RACN 24-01-2016.
The scope of works includes:
- Review the existing operational characteristics of the building: through a series of meetings, site visits and stakeholder engagements, identify and establish the operating characteristics of the facility, energy system specifications, operating and maintenance procedures, preliminary areas of investigation, unusual operating constraints, anticipated future expansions or changes, training needs and other concerns related to facility operations;
- Review existing documentation and management practice: Review all available facility documentation, including all available architectural and engineering plans, facility operation and maintenance procedures and logs, and utility bills for the previous 3 years. The review should cover at a minimum:
a) Building energy intensity;
b) Fuel sources and consumption;
c) Building energy management policies (if any);
d) Utility bills;
e) Characteristics of the Building Automation System (if any) especially on monitoring of electricity consumption;
- Detailed inspection of site and preliminary energy audit: After a thorough review of the construction, operation and management documentation, investigate the major energy consuming processes in the facility are further investigated. The inspection and energy audit shall focus on all passive and active systems available on site;
- Reports content: Draft Investment grade energy audit report, including initial results of review of the existing characteristics of the building and existing documentation and management practice, energy consumption data and analyzes, building envelop and engineering characteristics and condition, proposed energy efficiency measures, technical-financial assessment, energy passport of the buildings before and after implementation of energy measures, summary of energy audit. Final Investment grade energy audit report - Investment grade energy audit report including comments of Employer.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering;
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in energy audit; international experience will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of energy policies and energy management procedures of Armenia will be an advantage;
- Experience with the ESCO business models (energy analysis and audits, energy management, project design and implementation, maintenance and operation, monitoring and evaluation of savings, property/ facility management, energy and/ or equipment supply, provision of service) will be an advantage;
- Experience in performing economic and financial feasibility analysis;
- Knowledge of Armenian and Russian languages; knowledge of English language is a plus;
- Qualifications and experience in the area of the required Consulting Services;
- Adequacy for the assignment.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by sending their CV to: email@example.com
, Mrs. Anna Manvelyan, or deliver in a written form in person to: Armenia Renewable Resources and Energy Efficiency (R2E2) Fund, 29/1 Sayat-Nova Ave., 0001 Yerevan, Armenia.
Further information can be obtained at the mentioned address during office hours: 29/1 Sayat-Nova Ave., 0001 Yerevan, Armenia, +(374-10) 58 80 11, +(374-10) 54 51 21 from 09:00 to 18:00.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Time Based Contract