The Grants/Finance Assistant will dedicate his/ her time to providing comprehensive, professional, and quality service to the Finance Department of the Eurasia Partnership Foundation.
- Process financial documentation as needed and requested by the Senior Grants/ Finance Manager in accordance with EPF established procedures and policies;
- Support Senior Grants Manager to conduct a thorough financial and regulation compliance review of grantee financial reports;
- Assist Senior Grants Manager to develop specific grant agreements, arranging and executing site visits, and ensuring timely and full reporting from grantees;
- Maintain Monthly Registers for bank accounts, and ensure appropriate budget tracking through established codes;
- Assist in AS-Accountant system maintenance, and making accounting entries;
- Process grant-related transactions in accordance with Armenian Software;
- Determine tax liabilities by calculating service contractors’ income and social security taxes and payments;
- Prepare VAT exemption letters;
- Backstop for Senior Grants/ Finance Manager in his/her absence;
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned by Senior Grants/ Finance Manager.
- University degree in Finance or Accounting;
- At least 2 years of previous work experience, preferably in international organizations;
- Knowledge of basics of accounting and financial reporting;
- Knowledge of Armenian tax legislation;
- Knowledge of AS-Accountant accounting software;
- Good computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel);
- Strong oral and written skills in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Be detail-oriented with strong communication skills;
- The ability to work as a part of a team and meet deadlines;
Applicants should submit a cover letter and CV referencing Grants/ Finance Assistant, Azatutyun 1/23, apt. 23, Yerevan, RA or send it by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please indicate "Grants/ Finance Assistant" in the subject of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.