Your Role: If you are a creative professional who combines artistry, technology, and communication skills to create visual designs that communicate messages, ideas, and concepts for digital and non-digital platforms, so that the public can become as familiar as possible with COAF's activities, programs, culture and work in different communities of Armenia then the role of the Graphic Designer at COAF (Children of Armenia Fund) is a perfect role for you.
Design Elements Creation: (80%)
- Design graphics to meet specific communication needs in accordance with corporate style;
- Create infographics and other print materials such as presentations, brochures, 1-pagers that make complex ideas more accessible;
- Test graphics across various media;
- Create visuals for the website;
- Design various social media formats such as posts, stories, other;
- Design logos, illustrations and posters for various COAF programs.
- Come up with creative ideas for inspiring storytelling;
- Follow design trends and bring innovative approaches to daily job.
- You will be joining the COAF Communications team and working under the leadership of the Communications Manager.
- COAF is expecting your best and requires that:
- All the necessary design principles as you have higher education in the field and 3-5 years of professional design experience;
- And can freely use Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, Figma;
- Typography, colour theory, and layout design;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages.
- Multitask and work on several projects in parallel;
- Have a digital creative mindset and out of box thinking;
- Pay strong attention to detail and has the ability to deliver high-quality work on time;
- Work independently under stressful conditions, and meet deadlines;
- Be a team player and be comfortable with working in a fast-paced, open office environment.
- Responsible and ready to take ownership;
- Result oriented;
- Driven by data;
- Ready to work within a dynamic team environment;
- Open to taking constructive feedback and incorporating it into design work.
COAF is waiting for you. Take your first step and apply at: https://bit.ly/452LGwi
You have until June 10, 2022 (EOD) to apply. The organization conducts a day-to-day review of the applications, depending on the results of which, the hiring process and selection of the appropriate candidate can be carried out before the deadline.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Note: COAF is a growing nonprofit working within a dynamic system. COAF team must be agile as COAF grows in scale. COAF is looking for teammates who are resilient and adaptive.
- A life-changing work experience;
- A job that you’d be passionate about;
- Competitive salary;
- A comprehensive health insurance package;
- 20 paid vacation days per year and additional paid flex hours;
- Career development opportunities;
- Free English classes per need;
- Performance-based bonus;
- Positive and creative work environment.