Data Analyst Intern/ Contractor will help to analyze data from different sources and produce different kinds of reports, analysis and recommendations.
- Provide strong analytical support for customer support teams based on a large set of product and customer data points;
- Provide insights and trends into online data consumption, and help optimize online content;
- Summarize data and insights into a compelling storyline, create simple and powerful executive content;
- Create presentations and explain statistics, trends and insights to customers and stakeholders.
- BSEE degree (MSEE degree recommended);
- Strong knowledge of Python coding;
- Strong data analysis and visualization skills;
- Outstanding presentation skills and confidence;
- Analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving;
- Comfortable working remotely with global stakeholders;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent active listening skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: http://amyhrs.mentor.com
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, plus benefits, including a subsidized lunch
Mentor Graphics Development Services CJSC is a subsidiary of Mentor Graphics, a Siemens Business, USA, a provider of electronic design automation (EDA) software.