ID Bank is looking for an experienced, motivated and qualified candidate to fulfil the responsibilities listed below.
- Resolve database-related incidents;
- Manage and test back-up and recovery plans;
- Tune performance of database systems;
- Ensure the security of company data;
- Prepare new test environments upon request;
- Support developers in query tuning tasks;
- Plan software/ hardware resources for database expansion;
- Write configuration and installation manuals;
- Be available for on-call support as needed.
- Higher education;
- At least 3 years of professional experience administering Oracle and MSSQL databases;
- Hands-on experience in Oracle DataGuard and MSSQL AlwaysOn environments;
- Knowledge of SQL language;
- Experience in working with RHEL/OEL Linux;
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP;
- Knowledge of any scripting language (Python/ Perl/ Bash/ Powershell);
- Experience in any NoSQL database will be a plus;
- Ability to work and communicate within a team.
All interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualifies them for this position, should send filled in application form attached to this announcement to: email@example.com
. Please mention the position title ("IT Database Administrator") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
ID Bank Application Form.zip - Application Form