"Alpha Food Service" company is hiring a Logistics Director.
Scope of functions: to build and manage an efficient and international freight flow property.
- Responsible for management of the following directions: delivery, warehouse, client’s orders processing;
- Responsible for operational regulation and control of existing logistics processes: receiving, storage, picking area, order acceptance, shipping, inventory, etc.;
- Optimize and control processes in accordance with safety, sanitation, product storage and shipping norms and regulations;
- Develop and implement work processes, procedures, standards for a new warehouse being built in accordance with European standards;
- Develop and continuously review seamless logistics chains to create a positive customer experience and maintain business efficiency;
- Responsible for distribution of work of subordinate teams, active participation in employee recruitment, development of evaluation and incentive mechanisms, professional development processes;
- Describe and optimize logistics functions based on short-term and long-term strategy, applying industry best practices and lean manufacturing principles;
- Responsible for continuous study of the impact of logistics processes on the company's inventory and sales, recording of gaps, presentation of alternative solutions;
- Analyze and report to management on subordinate functions, participate in company strategy development and ongoing planning activities;
- Report to the Director and President.
- Higher education, preferably in Economics, Logistics Chain Management or Business Administration;
- At least 5 years of work experience in the field of logistics;
- At least 3 years of management experience;
- Proven ability to develop and implement supply chain strategy;
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of modern warehouse and international logistics organization standards will be considered an advantage;
- Practical skills in warehouse management and logistics chain software/ automation will be an advantage;
- Experience working on process optimization, lean manufacturing projects will be an advantage.
All interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
, indicating the position title ("Logistic Director") in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.