Full-time (Monday-Friday, 9:00-18:00)
"Sati" CJSC is looking for a Logistics Specialist who will be responsible for organization, transportation and delivery of goods by sea, land and air in a smooth and timely manner.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations;
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and potential clients;
- Study and identify client needs, problems and interests;
- Consult clients on the Company’s services;
- Communicate with logistics partners worldwide;
- Book and monitor cargo orders, organize and control the entire process of each freight transportation by email and phone;
- Maintain regular feedback with clients, suppliers and agents and take the necessary steps for the organization of full order cycle;
- Coordinate logistics processes and operations;
- Responsible for documentation flow and control.
- Higher education;
- Experience in logistics is an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively via phone and email;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office;
- Basic knowledge of mathematics.
All interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
mentioning the position title ("Logistics Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, based on performance, including a benefit package.