Garage Masters' Mall is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic specialist to fill the vacant position of Marketing Specialist in Commercial Department.
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs, such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events;
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives;
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns;
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities;
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met;
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums;
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or a related field;
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing;
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Skilled person in writing and editing content with an attention to detail;
- Knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Demonstrated proficiency with all Microsoft Office suite software.
All interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for this position are welcome to send their most updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the title of the position ("Marketing Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.