SoftConstruct is in search for an Operations Manager to join its team.
- Evaluate and assess the Operations (OPS) process implementation effectiveness;
- Develop, implement and maintain regulation and policy for improving and optimizing OPS procedures;
- Oversee/ update materials: they should be developed and improved periodically;
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff and Stakeholders to ensure proper operations of the organization;
- Reporting: Oversee/ develop reporting system of each unit of the organization;
- Create implementation process plan monthly, quarterly and annually, create format and analyze it, afterwards submit a monthly, quarterly and annual report for the management;
- Responsible for the OPS life cycle: to monitor overall OPS objectives, to audit the work done by its employees, and be deeply involved in the attestation, evaluation and hiring new department staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, Business Administration, or a related field;
- 3 years of proven experience in an operations management position;
- Good knowledge of English and Russian languages, both written and verbal;
- Knowledge of Business Analytics tools (Tableau Big Data Analytics, MicroStrategy.) is a plus;
- Familiarity with project management tools (such as Jira, Slack, g-suit) and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); knowledge of Microsoft-Power BI is a plus;
- Good knowledge of Sport rules (soccer, basketball, futsal, handball, volleyball, hockey);
- Willingness to learn hard, work hard and play hard;
- Magenta is the favorite color.
Interested candidates are welcome to check out the details and apply via: https://peopleforce.softconstruct.com/careers/247?preview=1
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.