USAID-funded Armenia Integrity Project Checchi and Company Consulting, an international development firm based in the United States, is implementing the USAID-funded Armenia Integrity Project. The purpose of the Integrity Project is to reduce opportunities for corruption and reinforce public demand for improved governance and accountability in Armenia by strengthening corruption prevention institutions and integrity systems, supporting the implementation of specific legal-regulatory measures for corruption prevention, and facilitating a collective action approach to hold local entities engaged in corruption prevention mutually accountable.
Checchi is seeking a qualified Armenian citizen for the position of Organizational Development Specialist to support implementation of Objective 1 of the Project, focused on building the capacity of the Corruption Prevention Commission (CPC) as a national leader and trusted resource on integrity issues, and building the capacity of integrity officers and other anti-corruption actors across government.
Under the supervision of the Objective 1 Team Leader, the Organizational Development Specialist will be responsible for supporting the implementation of Objective 1, to include the following:
- Work closely with counterparts and other Project Objectives to strengthen and develop Armenia’s integrity system, including:
a) Understanding and building the capacity of the CPC as a primary leader of and resource for pro-integrity activities in Armenia;
b) Developing the ability of CPC leadership to effectively strengthen and transform the CPC into a effective, well-respected, and sought after institution.
- Strengthen the CPC’s ability to conduct and analyze research on integrity issues, including on the return on investment of integrity activities, and the different effects of corruption and anti-corruption policies on different genders and vulnerable groups;
a) Building CPC’s ability to lead, support, and build a network of integrity officers and other anti-corruption actors at all government levels, and of those actors to function effectively and independently;
b) Increasing CPC ability to communicate the nature and effectiveness of integrity activities to the population at large;
c) Increasing CPC ability to build strong relationships with counterparts;
d) Coordinating with other projects, donors, and implementers to understand the assistance they are providing, and how it can complement or be complemented by the Project.
- Cooperate with other Objectives to build counterpart capacity, including for:
a) Public participation and outreach to ensure that all voices are represented and that the public is well informed of integrity measures and successes;
b) Monitoring, evaluation, and learning to ensure that counterparts are able to properly evaluate the effectiveness of integrity policies.
- Supervise the work of short-term technical experts (STTA) working under Objective 1;
- Stand in for the Objective 1 Team Leader when the Team Leader is unavailable.
- Strong experience with organizational development and change management;
- Experience with pro-integrity, anti-corruption, or good governance reform;
- Strong analytical skills and ability;
- Knowledge of written and spoken English and Armenian languages;
- University degree in a relevant discipline and at least 6 years of professional experience; or at least 15 years of professional experience without a university degree;
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision and efficiently coordinate several ongoing tasks;
- Ability to perform duties that require close attention to detail and synthesize large amounts of information;
- Ability to work under pressure with a positive attitude, as a part of the Project team;
- Strong research, and writing skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit a brief cover letter and resume to: ArmeniaJobs@checchiconsulting.com
by the mentioned deadline. Please mention the position title ("Organizational Development Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.