Dream Bridgeman ACD has an opening for a full-time Preschool teacher position in Yerevan. Dream Bridgeman ACD is looking for innovative and dedicated teachers - English native speakers and nonnatives with corresponding C1/ C2 levels. The Teacher would be working with a dynamic team within the Oxford International Curriculum frames that allow the teachers to have the flexibility and use a creative mindset for their classes. The Oxford International Curriculum is a new approach to teaching and learning focused on wellbeing, which places joy at the heart of the curriculum and develops the skills that learners need for their future academic, personal, and career success. Thus the School values the input of its teachers in the learning process and their professionalism, readiness to be totally immersed into the multicultural environment, open-mindedness, and creative initiatives. The School primarily caters to the needs of international and Armenian families who require English-language schooling at the same time values the importance of the Armenian language and a top-quality educational experience for their children.
- Create plans for daily activities in line with the School curriculum;
- Make proper changes of LP if needed;
- Responsible for daily and monthly activity preparation;
- Engage with young children in activities that are age-appropriate whilst bearing educational merit;
- Foster a positive and healthy learning environment;
- Ensure the classroom is kept in a clean and safe condition at all times;
- Read stories to the children as a group activity;
- Encourage creative thinking and learning;
- Do the child observation and record-keeping;
- Conduct extracurricular activities;
- Encourage the social, physical, emotional, intellectual, and educational development of the children;
- Ensure the common standards of safety, hygiene in the Academy;
- Interact with other teachers and administrative staff as needed;
- Participate fully in all co-curricular activities of the Academy;
- Participate in staff training organized by the Academy as well as by Oxford University Press.
- MA degree in Education, Child Psychology, or a related field;
- Fluency in spoken and written English language; Armenian language high level will be deemed as a privilege;
- Prior experience working in Child Care;
- First Aid and CPR certification is an asset;
- International experience (either working abroad or for members of the international community) is an asset;
- Strong knowledge of educational techniques and methods for teaching young children;
- Experienced working with kids aged 24 months to 6 years using a well-designed curriculum, which focuses on interactive and active participation;
- Ability to follow, prepare and manage the lesson according to the lesson plans;
- Ability to prepare and arrange related teaching report;
- Willing to learn and grow;
- Be flexible and open to new experiences;
- Caring, loving, fun, friendly, dedicated, patience, and nurturing attitude towards children;
- Patient and supportive approach to the learning process;
- Enthusiastic and encouraging person.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter (in English language only) and CV (in English language only) to: email@example.com
with a note of ("Preschool Teacher Code 01") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.