"Armenia" International Airports CJSC is looking for a Reporting Specialist.
- Prepare report packages;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual controls upon internal audit's request;
- Analyze the finance activity of the Company;
- Manage the budgeting processes;
- Prepare reports timely and by the established procedure.
- At least 2 years of work experience in "Big Four" or in any other international audit company;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Good knowledge of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
All interested candidates who meet the requirements for the position are kindly requested to submit their CV to: email@example.com
. Please mention the position title ("Reporting Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
“Zvartnots” International Airport of Yerevan, is the main air gate of the Republic of Armenia, which has been operating since 1961. Then, the airport envisioned handling of flights operated solely on the territory of the former USSR. On December 17, 2001, the Government of the Republic of Armenia signed a concession agreement with the Argentine “Corporación América”, by which management of the “Zvartnots” International Airport of Yerevan was entrusted to “Armenia” International Airports” CJSC for 30 years. In June 2002 “Armenia” International Airports” CJSC assumed management of the airport.