Ardshinbank is looking for a Responsible for the Development of Operational Risk Management Technologies to join its team.
- Develop operational risk database (Operational Risk Management Department);
- Analyse database and calculate operational risk;
- Responsible for risk cost calculation for each product;
- Develop and maintain individual product risk assessment methodologies;
- Develop risk assessment and management process regulations;
- Organize seal/ renewal of insurance contracts (BBB, D&O, ECC, Property), arrange applications due to insurance cases;
- Review embedded boundaries in different processes;
- Analyze portfolio of loans secured by gold pledge and coordinate bag inspection works;
- Test operational risk stress;
- Prepare and present work reports on operational risk, implementing other instructions submitted by the Manager;
- Organize processes envisaged by the board or involve management in accordance with the requirements of the Bank's internal legal acts, decisions and orders.
- At least 2 years of experience in financial sector over the past 5 years (Management is preferable);
- Bachelors or master's degree (Economics or Technical field is preferable);
- Knowledge of MS Office, MS Project;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and Russian languages; good knowledge of English language.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
as well as submit the hard copy to the Bank's Head Office at: 13 Lusavorich St, Yerevan, RA. Only Bank's applications will be considered. Please indicate the position title ("Responsible for the Development of Operational Risk Management Technologies") in the subject field of the email, otherwise, the application will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
ArdShinBank_ApplicationForm.zip.zip - Application Form