SEF International UCO is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor. He/ she will work under the direct supervision of the Head of the Internal Audit team by providing implementation of internal audit.
- Perform regular audits of the internal controls, processes, loan products, and branches of the organization in accordance with the approved internal audit plan;
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit in the reporting of audit results to the Board of the organization, development, and planning of audit program testing and evaluation, quality assurance;
- Conduct data analysis on the loan portfolio to identify any unusual relationships/anomalies;
- Recommend corrective actions and improvements, and cost reduction strategies;
- Assist the global audit center of the shareholder of the organization in international audit projects.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Computer Science/ Technology/ Engineering, or pursue ACCA, CIA, or CPA course in an accredited institution;
- At least 4 years of prior work experience, of which at least 2 years in an audit or internal control functions; experience in public accounting will be an added advantage;
- Proven experience to produce quality outputs under pressure;
- Driver’s license and at least 2 years of driving experience, including in the regions of Armenia.
Additional Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Certification/ license of an auditor or accountant is an advantage;
- Experience in Data Analytics/ Data Science, IT audits, IT security, software development, and implementation, modern electronic payment systems, and mobile technologies is an advantage;
- Experience in either Data Analysis/ Mining or Fraud Examination is an advantage.
Software and Computer Literacy:
- Strong computer skills in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of statistical software packages and Python/ R programming is an advantage;
- Knowledge of AS Bank is an advantage.
Required Capacity and Skills:
- Knowledge and understanding of microfinance or banking operations, laws, and regulations as applicable to lending institutions;
- Understanding of and ability to audit general and application-level IT controls;
- Excellent team working skills;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Data analysis skills;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages, both written and verbal; good knowledge of Russian language is a plus;
- Ability to travel to and stay at the local provinces for audit, if required.
Interested candidates are asked to send their CV to: Internalauditor@sef.am
mentioning the position title ("Senior Internal Auditor") in the subject line of the mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Applicants with financial experience
Please specifically indicate the above-mentioned required qualifications and work experience in your CV.