Evocabank is looking for a Senior Payment Instruments Specialist. The ideal candidate is a person who has an eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations, strong interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to work in a team, and a high sense of responsibility.
- Organize the issuance and service of payment cards;
- Ensure the promotion of the payment instruments in the market;
- Process payment card applications, including making transactions in the software;
- Provide proposals for the active promotion of new card programs;
- Responsible for maintaining of database and a stock of payment instruments organizing card logistics, and prepetition of necessary reports.
- University degree in Economics or Finance;
- At least 3 years of work experience in the bank in the field of payment instruments;
- Good knowledge of RA banking laws and regulations;
- Outstanding teamwork skills and ability to take the best decisions in stressful situations;
- Proactivity and high sense of responsibility;
- Excellent knowledge of MS office programs, electronic means of communication, AS and Smart Vista programs;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages.
Interested applicants should send their CVs in Armenian or in English languages to: email@example.com
indicating "Senior Payment Instruments Specialist" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
- Medical insurance;
- Favorable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on the occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Comfortable lunch and break zone;
- Stylish and free dress code;
- An environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Special courses, great options for personal and career growth;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad;
- English courses in Evocabank;
- Corporate social responsibility and participation in cultural events;
- Team-building and corporate events.