SoftConstruct is looking for an active and talented Sports Editor for Vmedia. The primary profile is to write headlines and ensure accuracy of the final form of all published material.
- Handle tasks of evaluating sports article and write service dispatches for publication;
- Perform responsibilities of providing recommendations in areas of content, style and organization of submitted copies;
- Responsible for correcting errors in grammar, spelling, and syntax and shorten the length of content as required;
- Coordinate with staff writers and sports reporters regarding revisions of copy;
- Responsible for planning layout or format of copy according to printed space;
- Responsible for writing compelling and witty sports headlines and captions;
- Handle tasks of checking and editing content for accuracy of style.
- Experience in a relevant field;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Extensive knowledge of editorial standards, practices and guidelines of publishing houses;
- Comprehensive knowledge of sports events, typing and editing reports and articles with special sports vocabulary;
- Strong proofreading, editing and communicational skills;
- Detail-orientation with strong management and organizational skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a dynamic environment.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to: email@example.com
with a note "Sports Editor for Vmedia" in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Founded by Badalyan brothers in 2010 SoftConstruct is a technology developer for a number of IT spheres. The Company managed to originate such labels as FeedConstruct and more. Being independent trademarks, all the brands make up a large SoftConstruct family. At this point, SoftConstruct has over 2,000 employees, 10+ trademarks and a number of branch offices operating worldwide. For more information about the Company, please visit: www.softconstruct.com/