The Central Bank of Armenia is looking for young specialists to join the CBA Corporate Finance team.
- Responsible for screening and registration of securities prospectus (trading prospectus);
- Responsible for control over the compliance of report requirements set by the Central Bank;
- Responsible for control over publishing of public offerings, brochures and advertisements;
- Participate in the registration of investment fund rules.
- Higher education in Economics, Finance or other relevant fields; graduate students can also apply;
- Work experience in the field is a plus;
- Computer skills (MS Office);
- Cooperation skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- High responsibility;
- Ability to work under time pressure;
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages; good knowledge of Russian language.
To apply for the job, please follow the link: https://tinyurl.com/2y67eurj
. For additional information, please call at: (+37410) 59-26-34, People and Corporate Culture Department.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified of the further selection process.