Ongrid is seeking an experienced Back-end Developer to join its strong team.
- Design and prototype algorithms and microservices in Python;
- Development planning, release management, code reviews;
- Draw up specifications of interfaces, algorithms, microservices, API;
- Keep technical documentation, tests, CI support and staging environment up to date;
- Coordinate with the architect and other departments (frontend, operations);
- Participate in the design process: analysis of TOR, clarification of TOR, assessment of terms and resources, planning together with the PM and the architect;
- Responsible for formalization and delegation of tasks, control of the work of subordinates, interviews and code reviews.
- Level: Middle - Middle+;
- Knowledge of the English language: B2;
- Experience in commercial development of web applications (in the field of Backend or DevOps): at least 3 years;
- Stack: docker, docker-compose, kubernetes, python, aiohttp, starlette, asyncio, flask, django, celery, rabbitmq, AMQP, REST API, JSON RPC;
- Deep knowledge of the following technologies:
1) Web Servers: (for example, Django, aiohttp, starlette and the like) and the ability to implement the REST API, WS;
2) Linux (Ubuntu server, Debian, CentOS) - package and resource management, administration, troubleshooting;
3) Containerization (docker, docker-compose, kubernetes) as a means of delivering and deploying applications;
- Experience with OpenSource projects, the ability to independently raise the project from the repository, understand how it works, analyze and document it;
- Understand blockchain fundamentals;
- Understand the basic principles of cryptography.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Backend Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Market salary plus options and bonuses
- Top tier projects to work on;
- Possibility for relocation;
- Business trips abroad;
- Modern technology stack;
- An international team of professionals;
- Career development;
- Company contribution to professional growth;
- Hybrid work opportunity;
- Motivational programs;
- Health insurance;
- Corporate Online Library;
- Social events;
- Up to date equipment to choose from;
- Comfortable office with modern design.