Caucasus Holidays is looking for a candidate with excellent knowledge of English language for the position of Incoming Tour Manager.
- Promote the Company's services in the target markets;
- Create tour packages and itineraries based on the requests;
- Effectively communicate with partners, suppliers and customers;
- Conduct market research to elaborate a list of prospects;
- Work according to sales plan and targets;
- Coordinate travel groups and handle tour-related arrangements.
- University degree in a related sphere; master's degree is a plus;
- At least 2 years of working experience, preferably in sales;
- Experience in tourism, hospitality or event management is a plus;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to travel.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV with photo to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Incoming Tour Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
250.000 - 350.000 AMD based on the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
Caucasus Holidays is an incoming tour operator specialized in cultural, adventure, hiking and trekking, wine and gastronomy tours to Armenia.