Dexis is seeking a qualified Armenian citizen for the position of Communications and Outreach Specialist to support implementation of Objective 3 of the Project, focused on building the public’s critical ability and comprehension of anti-corruption work and a common understanding of what integrity means and requires.
Under the supervision of the Objective 3 Team Leader, the Communications and Outreach Specialist will be responsible for supporting the implementation of Objective 3, to include the following:
a) Work closely with counterparts and other Project Objectives to strengthen and develop Armenia’s integrity system, including:
- Supporting engagement, public awareness, and outreach efforts by government and civil society to build public understanding of integrity issues;
- Developing the ability of civil society organizations (CSOs) to research, analyze, and communicate about integrity and corruption matters;
- Building CSO capacity to examine the differential effects of corruption and of integrity policies on different genders and on vulnerable groups;
- Supporting development of sustainable public participation mechanisms to ensure all voices are heard on integrity policies;
- Assisting with a grantmaking process, in collaboration with the Grants and Subcontracts Manager;
- Building strong relationships with counterparts to understand their needs and desires;
- Coordinating with other projects, donors, and implementers to understand the assistance they are providing, and how it can complement or be complemented by the Project;
- With other Objectives, soliciting the informed input of civil society and government on possible legislative or policy changes the Project supports;
b) Cooperate with other Objectives to build counterpart capacity, including for:
- Public participation and outreach to ensure that all voices are represented and that the public is well informed of integrity measures and successes;
- Monitoring, evaluation, and learning to ensure that counterparts are able to properly evaluate the effectiveness of integrity policies;
c) Supervise the work of short-term technical experts (STTA) working under Objective 3;
d) Stand in for the Objective 3 Team Leader when the Team Leader is unavailable;
e) Ensure compliance with USAID regulations, Checchi procedures, and Armenian law.
- Experience with civil society, awareness building, outreach, or public participation;
- University degree in a relevant discipline and at least 4 years of professional experience; or at least 10 years of professional experience without a university degree;
- Experience in communication strategy and action plan drafting and implementation and/ or advisory experience in the field of strategic communication;
- Experience in capacity building and/ or training positions;
- Experience in organizing communication campaigns and/ or organizing conferences, workshops, training, etc;
- Experience in organizing social media campaigns/ or advisory role in planning online awareness-raising initiatives;
- Experience in designing infographics, visuals, etc;
- Good knowledge of the media landscape in Armenia;
- Experience in media monitoring and reporting;
- Previous experience in USAID projects, visibility requirements and processes;
- Previous experience working with the Government bodies;
- Strong analytical skills and ability;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Armenian language;
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision and efficiently coordinate several ongoing tasks;
- Ability to perform duties that require close attention to detail and synthesize large amounts of information;
- Ability to work under pressure with a positive attitude, as a part of the Project team;
- Strong analytical, research, and writing skills.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by submitting a brief cover letter and resume to: ArmeniaJobs@dexisonline.com
by the deadline. Please mention the position title ("Objective 3 Communications and Outreach Specialist/ USAID-funded Armenia Integrity Project") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!