About Tech For Armenia: Teach For Armenia is building a movement of leaders who will reshape what it means to provide an excellent education for all children across the nation. It aims to cultivate students who can harness their voices and shape a changing world while being committed to their communities. This will require support at every level of leadership, from the teachers in the classroom to the highest-ranking officials. Teach For Armenia aims to accomplish this vision by recruiting promising leaders, both in Armenia and from across the diaspora, to teach for a 2-year commitment in schools where their knowledge and skills are needed. In the long-run, the organization is cultivating a network of changemakers, inclusive of the students, their communities, their Alumni, government officials, community partners, supporters, and affiliates from across Teach For All.
The Role: The Procurement Officer will be responsible for managing the procurement processes, establishing and developing strong relationships with external partners, strengthening and reviewing procurement policy, and working closely with Budget owners on budgeting processes.
The Team: The HR Team is a part of the larger "Talent Initiatives Team". The HR Team is composed of a Head of HR, HR Manager and Procurement Officer. Both Procurement Officer and HR Manager report directly to the Head of Human Resources. Together, the "Talent Initiatives" team will ensure that they are attracting top talent into the organization and their programs while creating seamless processes so that the team can thrive.
About You: Teach For Armenia may be the place for you if you believe it is important to foster a values-driven workplace that is centered on leadership. Its team must be composed of culture-builders who exemplify the type of leadership they are striving to cultivate in their classrooms and across the system. This means each staff member must strive to exemplify their Kochari, hold themselves to the highest of standards while owning up to mistakes when they themselves falter.
The Scope of Services:
- Independently oversee the full cycle of procurement and ensure the accuracy of the whole documentation in accordance to RA laws and Teach For Armenia Internal Policies and Procedures;
- Ensure competitive and loyal relationships with various stakeholders and develop processes and procedures for procurement.
- At least a bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance or other relevant field;
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Procurement;
- Fluency in Armenian language; knowledge of English language is preferred.
For this role specifically, Teach For Armenia is also looking for a candidate who possesses the following key competencies:
- Relationship Management - This is a strategic skill required for a Procurement Officer to maintain an ongoing relationship with a Teach For Armenia's external partners and vendors;
- Negotiation - It is important to have negotiation skills for Procurement Officer when working with different vendors;
- Project Management - Project Management skills are invaluable for the Procurement Officer. This skill focuses on achieving specified goals within a specified time;
- Finance and Data Analytics - Literacy in Finance and Data Analytics enables procurement officers to make data driven decisions in Procurement.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their résumé and cover letter through the official job posting: https://tinyurl.com/dtd78dw8
(found on Teach For Armenia's website: https://www.teachforarmenia.org/we-are-hiring
). In your cover letter, please make sure to explain what personally compels you to TFA mission and the role. If you have been referred to this role by a current Teach For Armenia staff member, please also indicate who referred you in your cover letter. In your application, please also specify your salary expectations (in the gross amount). Also, if your résumé is in Armenian, please provide an English translation.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!