The Global Fund Program Coordination Team (PCT) of the Ministry of Health is looking for a qualified public health specialist to organize and implement activities under the cross-cutting RSSH program funded by the Global Fund, reporting to the Deputy Minister of Health (supervising the implementation of the Global Fund supported grant projects) and the Global Fund Portfolio Manager.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for management of the RSSH component of the grant;
- Responsible for development of operational plans of activities under the RSSH component of the grant and their agreement with the Ministry of Health and the Global Fund;
- Responsible for development of terms of reference of local and international consultants involved in implementation of the RSSH component of the grant;
- Responsible for monitoring of and supervision over the outputs of technical assistance activities under the RSSH program of the grant;
- Coordinate the activities of RSSH projects financed by other donors and technical partner organizations (Asian Development Bank, World Bank, WHO);
- Participate in working groups activities recruited under the RSSH program, provide with HSS and public health expertise and the health system related information required to achieve the outputs foreseen under the program;
- Review and comment on the reports and other documents developed by the working groups before their official submission to the Ministry of Health;
- Develop and finalize the funding request to the Global Fund for next implementation period on behalf of the GF PCT;
- Participate and input to the Country dialogues in the funding request development process.
- Master’s degree in Public Health;
- At least 10 years of work experience in the Ministry of Health program management positions;
- At least 5 years of work experience in or with international organizations;
- Knowledge of the Global Fund funding mechanisms and guidelines;
- Professional communications skills to communicate with all executive levels in both government and private sectors;
- Excellent networking and negotiation skills to develop good working relationships within the Ministry of Health and other stakeholders;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Demonstrable ability to think strategically, organize, plan and prioritize work to achieve results, analytical thinking, commitment to work and high sense of responsibility;
- Proficiency in MS Office, excellent skills in Excel;
- Flexibility, ability to work independently and under pressure.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК
Interested applicants should submit their CV to: email@example.com
. Please indicate in the subject line of your e-mail the title of the position you are applying for ("Resilient and Sustainable Systems for Health (RSSH) Program Manager"). Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!