Evocabank is looking for a Senior Internal Financial Monitoring Specialist. The ideal candidate is a person with eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations; strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in a team; and high sense of responsibility.
- Conduct suspicious transaction monitoring and submit reports on them to CBA;
- Reply to the requests of the CBA on ongoing transactions;
- Reply to the request of the international financial institutions on AML functions;
- Conduct KYC, CDD and EDD; as well as other internal and external investigations;
- Update the existing black lists;
- Develop reports for ongoing monitoring and analysis of customer operations;
- Perform other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- University degree in Economics, Management or Finance;
- At least 2 years of experience as an Internal Financial Monitoring or Compliance Specialist;
- Excellent knowledge of AML/CFT laws, international regulations; as well as CB legal acts;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- International qualifications (CAMS, ICA) will be a strong plus;
- Ability to prioritize and navigate in a fast-paced environment;
- Advanced communication skills;
- Proactivity and high sense of responsibility;
- Excellent command of Russian and English languages.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК
Interested candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating "Senior Internal Financial Monitoring Specialist" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Join Evocabank and get:
- Medical insurance;
- Favorable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Comfortable lunch and break zone;
- Stylish and free dress code;
- An environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Special courses/trainings for continues learning and career growth;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad.