TITLE: Database Administrator
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Workfront Inc. is looking for a talented and professional Database Administrator to join its team.
- Follow established processes and runbooks, have the desire and ability to improve documentation;
- Proactively identify areas to improve and work with other team members to architect and implement improvements;
- Perform tests and evaluations to ensure data security, integrity and privacy;
- Continually monitor performance issues, security issues and stability;
- Respond to various alerts and take appropriate actions;
- Articulate issues and solutions via remote conferencing tools;
- Be teachable, give and receive feedback, demonstrate success in database administration on a consistent and transparent basis.
- 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Specific RDBMS experience in Oracle, MySQL and Aurora;
- Experience with disaster recovery techniques and architectures;
- AWS experience including cloud formation;
- Experience automating VMware;
- Proficiency in SQL;
- Basic understanding of database architecture, design and techniques;
- Proficient knowledge of backup and restore principles;
- Willingness to take call and be available when scheduled for 24/7 response;
- Familiarity with Linux operating systems and a working knowledge of administering database systems on Linux platforms;
- Willingness to document processes and procedures in a clear and concise manner for himself/ herself as well as other team members.
- Bash scripting proficiency and shell navigation;
- Effective problem-solving skills and ability to quickly assess critical/ urgent situations;
- Basic understanding of virtualization architecture;
- Familiarity with data lake, change data capture and big data architectures.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply via: https://www.workfront.com/job/?gh_jid=1042556 .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 26 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Workfront Inc. is a cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solution company based in Utah.
This announcement has been retrieved 728 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.