TITLE: R Programmer
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The candidate should be aware of the types of administrative databases such as health care claims survey and personnel data and demonstrate the ability to work independently. He/ she must be a self-motivated, highly productive and highly accountable person.
- Write, modify and debug R programs;
- Facilitate R-based code and solution operationalization;
- Provide statistical, R programming expertise;
- Clean and analyze survey data using R, working on a team to manage data collection, conduct descriptive analysis, and create custom reports;
- Perform other duties as assigned pertinent to his/ her position.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Economics, Mathematics or a related field required; master's degree is preferred;
- At least 2 years of experience in data management using R;
- Experience with large administrative databases such as health care claims survey or personnel data preferred is preferred;
- Experience performing data profiling with R;
- Experience with R and overall machine learning algorithms;
- Team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English language is a plus;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, commensurate with experience.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply for this position, candidates are asked to submit a CV or resume that lists the applicant's educational background and provides a detailed summary of the applicant's professional experience and relevant qualifications for the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please mention in the subject field of your e-mail the title of the position "R Programmer". Please, refrain from personal visits or phone calls. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 26 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: ClinSoft LLC is an IT-based company which implements the projects of EMMES Corporation. For more information about the Company and the projects it develops, please visit: www.emmes.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 604 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.