TITLE: Senior Node.js Developer
TERM: Full Time
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Renderforest is looking for a Senior Node.js Developer who will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. His/ her primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. The candidate will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by his/ her co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Design, develop, and maintain core backend features;
- Build scalable, fault-tolerant, and efficient web services, APIs and SDKs;
- Communicate with other teams to understand and prioritize features and bugs;
- Support current codebase and extend functionality;
- Refactor whatever code comes up upon development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent education or equivalent work experience;
- At least 5 years of experience as a Developer;
- At least 3 years of Node.js experience;
- At least 2 years of SQL database experience;
- At least 1 year of NoSQL database experience;
- At least 2 years of experience in shipping production code;
- Experience with websockets and promises;
- Understanding of functional programming paradigms;
- Experience in working with Amazon Web Services is a plus;
- Person comfortable with Git;
- Knowledge of classic algorithms and data structures;
- Experience of optimizing software to run faster, be reliable and fail safely;
- Knowledge of and experience with O(n) analysis;
- Ability to talk and chat in English language;
- Ability to write in Armenian language with Armenian letters.
- Strong work ethic;
- Ability to take ownership of the projects and tasks assigned;
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision;
- Person who takes pride in delivering high quality code;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Conscientious person;
- Person who cares about others, about doing a good job and about details;
- Person takes responsibility for own decisions;
- Good results-oriented team player;
- Willingness to learn, and sometimes share the knowledge with colleagues;
- High level of responsibility.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Starting from 1,000,000 AMD (Net)
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Please send your CV and Github account address to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 26 February 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 25 March 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Renderforest is an online video production platform helping individuals and businesses create broadcast videos online. So far 3 million videos have been created with over 1 million users. The Company currently has 30 team members. Please check more about the Company at: https://renderforest.com.
This announcement has been retrieved 471 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.