TITLE: Full Stack Developer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: OptaPro Scout7 is seeking a talented Full Stack Developer to engage in all aspects of the development process. This is an internal position where communication skills are paramount. The jobholder will interface with the Head of Development, Product Manager and other internal and external groups to develop, test and design custom applications.
- Design, architect and develop new and existing areas for the Company's ISF platform;
- Collaborate with the development team to craft code to a high standard that is efficient, maintainable and consistent to linting rules;
- Collaborate with the development, product, testing and support teams to ensure the timely delivery of projects;
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills and fix any bugs that occur.
- 5 years of experience within a development team;
- Knowledge of ASP.NET, MVC, Web API and C#;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning with GIT Feature Branch Workflow;
- Self starter;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience with Web services API integration;
- Attention to detail.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: To be confirmed
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply, please send your CV with a cover letter to: email@example.com referencing "CareerCenter.am". Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an initial interview with the OptaPro Scout7 APC Manager in Yerevan. After being issued and completing a coding assessment, selected candidates will be interviewed by the Head of Development and members of the UK development team by Skype.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 05 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 04 April 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: OptaPro Scout7 is represented by Perform Group LLC. Scout7, established in 2001, provides scouting and other solutions for more than 150 professional Football Clubs and National Football Associations in the top Leagues of France, Germany, Netherlands and Spain. For more information, please visit: http://info.scout7.com/en/.
This announcement has been retrieved 727 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.