Tumo Center for Creative Technologies
TITLE: Business Development Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Tumo Center for Creative Technologies is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager, who will be responsible for finding and developing new opportunities for grants, donations and partnerships that can further Tumo's mission, by working across departments in Tumo to develop a comprehensive business development strategy for the Organisation.
- Write comprehensive and compelling proposals for grants, fundraising and other donor supported activities;
- Work across all departments to ensure that business development goals and timelines are met;
- Establish trusted relationships with donor partners and funding organisations.
- BS/ MS degree in Business, Finance, Public Relations, Marketing or a related field;
- Ability to manage complex projects with multiple teams and stakeholders;
- Previous experience in a business development role, managing multiple partner relationships;
- Extensive experience with writing funding proposals;
- Experience with writing business plans is a major advantage;
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English language is essential.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates should submit a resume to: email@example.com by the deadline. In the subject line of your email, please mention "Business Development Manager". Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 06 March 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 05 April 2018
ABOUT COMPANY: Tumo is a free after-school program designed for teens. Since the program's launch in 2011, 4 Tumo centers have opened their doors in Armenia: in Yerevan, Dilijan (in collaboration with the Central Bank), Gyumri and Stepanakert (in collaboration with AGBU). A new, fifth Tumo center is planned to launch in the northern border village of Koghb, in Tavush, in 2018. Under the Tumo educational program, students get acquainted with 4 main focus areas: animation, web design, game development and filmmaking; and ten complementary skills including robotics, programming, photography, music, and more.
This announcement has been retrieved 1121 times.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.